Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The video is wild. The Star Boyz rip!

------------------
I don't ask to ride your girl so don't ask to ride my bike
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
There was a post here 5 minutes ago ?? I ' ve noticed this lately ?? Will is it you ? :D


No I didn't see the vid ? What's it about ??

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....


Adam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Nope, for once the crack isn't effecting Squid's brain...I saw it too...something about furry legs. :D

------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
The Star Boyz can suck my di--!!! They're nothing but a bunch of a$$-holes who make the rest f us look bad. I live half an hour away from their home town, Akron, OH (base of evil operations) and when they're not making their idiot videos, they're out showing cops/legislators/public the reasons why they should hate on us.

Sorry for ranting, but these dudes piss me off to no end. If you lived close to them, and saw the effects they have on cops pulling EVERY sportbike rider over they see, you'd understand.

------------------
~Nick
2000 CBR600F4 -
Lost to the Blacktop God. 4,699 miles in under 3 mos. $8,300 worth of damage to my one and only baby. On the brighter side: Can you say 929rr???
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Brutha,

Wassup Dog ? Chill bro... Now tell Uncle Squid exactly what happened ? ... Who are these guys ?

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....


Adam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CBR Brutha:
The Star Boyz can suck my di--!!! They're nothing but a bunch of a$$-holes who make the rest f us look bad. I live half an hour away from their home town, Akron, OH (base of evil operations) and when they're not making their idiot videos, they're out showing cops/legislators/public the reasons why they should hate on us.

Sorry for ranting, but these dudes piss me off to no end. If you lived close to them, and saw the effects they have on cops pulling EVERY sportbike rider over they see, you'd understand.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Your right, they shouldnt do that out in public and such. I can see how they give us a bad rap. But you have to admit they have talent.



------------------
I don't ask to ride your girl so don't ask to ride my bike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gixxer750:
Your right, they shouldnt do that out in public and such. I can see how they give us a bad rap. But you have to admit they have talent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah totally dude. I'm not saying that they have no talent. They just lack the sense needed to go along with it. They do it in the dumbest places, and it totally ruins ot for guys like me who live so close. I don't know if you read the post a month or so ago about an article in the Plain Dealer on "squidly" sportbike riders, but a lot of that was based on a show the Star Boyz had performed there a week or so before.

I just wish that they had enough sense to do their s--t in safer places, instead of the flats in cleveland in the middle of public roads.

------------------
~Nick
2000 CBR600F4 -
Lost to the Blacktop God. 4,699 miles in under 3 mos. $8,300 worth of damage to my one and only baby. On the brighter side: Can you say 929rr???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CBR Brutha:
Yeah totally dude. I'm not saying that they have no talent. They just lack the sense needed to go along with it. They do it in the dumbest places, and it totally ruins ot for guys like me who live so close. I don't know if you read the post a month or so ago about an article in the Plain Dealer on "squidly" sportbike riders, but a lot of that was based on a show the Star Boyz had performed there a week or so before.

I just wish that they had enough sense to do their s--t in safer places, instead of the flats in cleveland in the middle of public roads.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>True...True



------------------
I don't ask to ride your girl so don't ask to ride my bike
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top