Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking for a drive chain and Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse has an RK 530LFO 104 link for $104.95,Hardracing.com has the same chain for $194.95!.Just curiuos if anyone has any good or bad experiences with these poeple.

ken

·
Registered
64 Posts
M.A.W. online

I have used them on several occasions, never had a problem, would not hesitate to use them again when the need arises.

Joe

·
Registered
142 Posts
I bought a rear stand from them. It was a good price. The only complaint I had was with the shipping time. It took so freaking long to arrive that by that time I received it I had forgotten that I ever ordered it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've bought from them several times as well, always have had good experiences. They do usually have good prices, and if you watch their clearance section, you can catch some smokin' deals. I'd definately buy from them again, and probably will.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I order from them all the time...just recently ordered two rainsuits, two sets of boots, new tankbags, and new saddlebags. Never had a problem...stuff always arrives in a reasonable amount of time. Make sure you ask them if any of the stuff is backordered or out of stock to avoid surprises. Prices are in line with most other places, so I usually just us MAW. They have all the billing info set up, just give them the item numbers and I'm done.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I bought some gloves from them and had no problems,but, I got my Dennis Kirk catalog shortly thereafter and saw the same item for several bucks less,oh well!!:D:D

JIM

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
They will lie to you about shipping. They promise my wife a set of leathers that they said were in stock then I had Laura call the manufacturer first and then call MAW back. Needless to say we caught them in the middle of a blatant lie. We cancelled the order and bought leathers form Lockhart Phillips. MAW will get no more business from me. I had a similar thing happen to me with Comp. Access. a few years ago. They neve got another dime of mine and recently went out of business. Telling lies to customers will eventually catch up.

I don't mind mistakes and will give people a couple of chances when they make mistakes but when it comes to honesty I have a one strike and your out policy.

·
Registered
580 Posts
All my tires come from MAW. Never had any problems. The tires take a week or two to arrive. I dont like to wait though if I get a flat so I stock a replacement set at my house.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It may be just my bad luck, but everytime I order from them the shipping time is ridiculous, or the part is backordered or my personal favorite, "ON PURCHASE ORDER." I have stopped ordering from them because of this, but like I said, it could be my bad luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts