·
Registered
3,279 Posts
:p In in.
Strep Throat should be gone by then:)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
beginnin to wonder if this was gonna be another calendar event like the Six Flags LOL ....

I love this ride.... (except the fairy boat ride - get a lil queezy on it LOL)

decisions decisions decisions... I had other plans that made it easy for me to miss this but those fell through so now it's a toss up .. unfortunately I think I'm still gonna end up missing it... it'd be a perfect weekend to take the kids canoeing .... (was gonna take them out to Jens but I hear she's back in teh city lol)

If my plans change (again) I'll get my ass out the door at 6-630am to catch ya'll for this :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'd like to go if I can get my shit registered and stuff friday morning. Where is harsens island, or the ride plan.

and i appologize if its been posted somewhere else, I drove for 13 hours yesterday and slept for..... uh, I went to bed at 2. its 8 now?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll be up in Bouvian bay just north doing the cardboard boat races Sat. If anyones too cheap for a fairy ride across you can dump the bike on the boat and I'll haul your butt over :) You guys should come by and root me on! I'll be the guy dressed up like Johny Depp riding the sinking boat! Sorry ladies no gold teeth. Please take photos of this ride because I would love to do it sometime sorry I gotta miss it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts