Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Wilsons had the best price....Jason said they did killer work so they are doing mine this week...will let you know...thank god steve pays attention

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
hahah... too funny.... :p

don't anyone use the search function around here??? lol

E.

·
Registered
367 Posts
For future info...
My brother Shaun installs & refinishes hardwood floors. If you're looking to get some wood flopped on the floor or refinished because you just want to sell soon, he's not the one to call. But if you want your floors to look nice and last a long time then feel free to call. He is one of only a few companies in Michigan that are actually certified by the National Wood Flooring Association OOOooOOO! (the page isn't updated because they do have their CIS cert, not just CI) http://www.nwfacp.org/findCpResults...0 &param2= . He works for Frank Vandeputte Hardwood Floors. Its pretty much my brother and Frank that do everything. Frank's wife Sherri takes care of the office work and quotes and such. Give her a call at 248-627-5643. I've known the Vandeputtes for about 18yrs. If you call, make sure you let them know you're one of my friends (asses need not apply) and I referred you to them. Can't guarantee it'll get you anything but can't hurt to name drop.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
iroc8210 said:
For future info...blah blah bkah

If you are doing a whole house or are real close to them they are the way to go.....I could not do more than one room at a time so I had to go to Wilsons (they will do one room at a time...they just schedule more than one house that day)...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts