Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all those that have served and those that are currently serving. We owe you so much.

Have a great day and be proud.:cheers:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks for the support everyone... now join the military you hippies! and you can have a holiday just for you! :D (jk)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Much honor and respect to those who have served (Miss you Pops) and are serving in the Armed Forces. No matter how anyone feels about Iraq, there's one thing only a fool would dispute - Few if any people on this Earth go to bed safer than we do, and it is because of those who serve.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

In a somber day of remembrance, our nation is indebted to the many men and women who have served under our flag. Soldiers past, present, and future certainly have our deepest respect, admiration, support, love, and honor.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yea, much honor and respect. Turns out I was supposed to work on veterans day while the rest of the office took it off. I didnt bother showing although I was never ummm notified? I love the chain of command its supposed to be a two way street but when you guy on top has a one way mind things can often be thought of but not actually voiced. Thanks chief!:finger:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts