Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everybody has a safe, enjoyable holiday.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I went north up near Cleveland for the past couple days and just got home. During my trip on I-71 I pass the exit for Mid-Ohio and it brought back a lot of memories from this year. I wanted to drive to Mid-O and just stand at the gate if only for a minute.. but I sorta wanted to get home so I didn't. I really, really can't wait for next season.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OSU, did you do a track day there? Me and some friends are going to head up there next year. I've been there as a spectator before, but it looks downright awesome for a track day.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yeah, I was out there at the end of September in a novice class track day. Its really a great track, probably one of the top 3 in the US I think. I also appreciate that its only an hour away from me. STT will release their 2008 sched on Dec. 25th so I'm going to sign up for a couple days and hopefully a few more later on as the season progresses. I just can't wait to get back out there.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
It was a good holiday, thanks!

And I had a blast at Mid-Ohio too, but not having been anywhere else can't give it that top 3 opinion.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Had some Turduckin! Had to get into the sweats after the meal! Played some PS3 in HD....Awesome...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Meh, I guess #3 in terms of seeing the others on tv. PS3... Sweetness! I've been introduced to Guitar Hero last week. It doesn't quite max out the hardware but definitely its fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts