Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And remember, a windy day is not a day for pissing!

Erin go braless, and all that other stuff too!

Drink some green beer (unless its Guinness of course)! :thumb:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Mmmmm, Guiness :drool:

:cheers:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Luck Omens to Look for on St. Patrick's Day

1. You find a four-leaved clover while removing belly-button lint from your navel.

2. Green water is flowing uncontrollably from all water outlets in your home.

3. You notice a leprechaun's bloody shoe in your dog's mouth.

4. You hear an echoed voice saying "Manly, yes, but I like it too" while you're showering.

5. You follow a rainbow to its end and find a pot of steamin' hot Cheez Whiz.

6. During breakfast, you realize that Lucky Charms truly are "magically delicious."

7. Someone has replaced the water in your fishtank with green beer, resulting in loud, drunken, unruly fish singing "Oh, Danny Boy" at the top of their gills.

8. You find a patch of four-leaved clovers growing in your sock drawer.

9. You receive junk mail addressed to O'Current Resident.

10. You have cornered a wet, shivering, frightened leprechaun in your laundry room and are taunting him, saying "Do you feel lucky... punk?"

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
spicersh said:
Good Luck Omens to Look for on St. Patrick's Day

7. Someone has replaced the water in your fishtank with green beer, resulting in loud, drunken, unruly fish singing "Oh, Danny Boy" at the top of their gills.

:laughing:

·
Registered
658 Posts
What is it with Cheez Whiz and Terre Haute? I went to school at Rose-Hulman and one of the RA's always had a weekly top ten list, and one of the items always contained Cheez Whiz. Ahh, fond memories of Terrible Hole. Does it still stink there? I haven't been there in over 10 years.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mkeeney said:
What is it with Cheez Whiz and Terre Haute? I went to school at Rose-Hulman and one of the RA's always had a weekly top ten list, and one of the items always contained Cheez Whiz. Ahh, fond memories of Terrible Hole. Does it still stink there? I haven't been there in over 10 years.
Sometimes. Not nearly as bad as when I was here at Rose (96-00). No idea about the cheez whiz thing. :dunno:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mstrand_68 said:
Irish car bombs!!!
:thumb: :thumb:

mstrand_68 said:
At first I thought there was no way you could make guiness taste good, boy was I wrong. I will be a sad sight tomorrow.

:hurl:

-M-
Guinness is ok, for a light beer. :twofinger

Seriously, it tastes like coffee to me. I need something a bit stronger to wake up my tastebuds. Gimme a Stone Ruination, Arrogant (or Double) Bastard Ale, etc. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I was challenged to-day at the gym as I was not wearing anything green so pointed out it was my grandfather that was from North Ireland so I did have this minor touch of green in the logo of my gym T-shirt. Besides my baggy gym pants were good old black & brown that is also sort of Irish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts