Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's that other time of year that math geeks around the world get all geeked up and PARTAY!!!

Today is July 22, which in international date format is 22/7... which happens to be the closest fractional approximation to the number PI!

... and now for the biggest proof that I am a HUGE math geek:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
please tell me that's a rub on:loser:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Hey, this might replace my current Talk-Like-a-Pirate day as my geek favorite holiday.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
holy smokes, someone with the same tat as me!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
saturntangerine said:
You're kidding, right???
Got it my 18th birthday. I'll post a pic tomorrow

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
The phone quality is crap, but you can sort of tell all the digits that are in it...

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Vash said:
The phone quality is crap, but you can sort of tell all the digits that are in it...
Is it me or is the pi backwards? :confused:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sort of reminds me of back in the winter of '61 I was teaching my GB Doctor how to ski. Something I use to do when I lived in Banff, Alberta.

So it was several hrs in his or my vehicle there & back. Out of the blue he said "You know Bob, being so allergic to all forms of Penicillin I would have it tatooed on my butt, in fact on both cheeks in case they go at the other one". Meaning my arse.

The idea of a half day drive to some dirty room, in Greater Vancouver, B.C., was not my liking. Fortunately Medic Alert turned up on '62 so in my wallet I carry their card, to a necklace by Medic Alert around my neck whenever I am riding to a snug fitting athletic bracelet on my wrist of the same.

The Medic Alert feeds them all the info an ambulance team needs, to even close to what an emergency hospital along with direct contact to my doctor & his files. Crumbs it would feed the police info as to how to handle me due to some of the injuries.

I do not know about the USA, but here in Canada if you are being bonded or in my case I am making out an applicatiation for you to have a h/gun amongst all the other red tape they ASK for any scars from operations to tats. Could be interesting & so far no one has turned up with anything a bit extreme as some seem to, but then possibly many of those probably cannot even apply for a Possession & Acquisition License, due to police records & such for after all they (the Government) do start off with "Have you every" to "In the past Five Years' to "In the past Two years" with so many dealing with criminal matters, to other such more personal things, & if passed & received then they have the right to purchase a long bbl gun, to h/gun to ammo.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vash said:
That is SO cool! I have the thinkgeek.com Pi babydoll tee that has that same idea with the symbol made up from the first like 4000 digits or some such thing.

I opted for the solid pi symbol, because I will have another tattoo on the other side of my low back that will be "segmented".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts