Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
slaintedan said:
Happy New Year to all my fellow SBW knuckleheads! :thumbs2: I hope everybody's '05 is filled with fun rides, new bikes, and another championship for Valentino Rossi!!! :eyebrows:
Yeah! What he said.... except for the Rossi thing! :twofinger

slaintedan said:
May this be the year Smitty and Dad finally acknowledge their lovechild, Tippmann. ;)
Not sure who to feel sorry for on this one.... Dad or Smitty! :dunno:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Happy New Year Everyone :)

Hey we all got to ride in 2005 :cheers: :burnout:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Merry New Year!!
Hope everyone gets drunk, laid and money for New Years.....

And in '05 consider a penis pump :thumb: :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Happy New Year to all you fookers too! Time to break out the bottle of Jameson and enjoy this one. Laters.

Rob

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
slaintedan said:

May this be the year Smitty and Dad finally acknowledge their lovechild, Tippmann. ;)
I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!!!!

happy new year:tp:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
HOw are there so many peorple withj Jarnuary 1st birhtadays? That's awjat O wamt to LMopw. Ok ok , tjime to go smoeke a sicarette. Hapyyt new yera to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jameson whsickey rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Slip-On said:
HOw are there so many peorple withj Jarnuary 1st birhtadays? That's awjat O wamt to LMopw. Ok ok , tjime to go smoeke a sicarette. Hapyyt new yera to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jameson whsickey rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn.....and I thought I was drunk!:confused: Happy New Years guys.:thumb: Ill second the post above, there is nothing that I would enjoy more than riding with all of you whacko's:D . Happy New Years once more and be safe...............Jason.

Holy shit.........am I furkin plastered:confused: :D :cheers:?

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Happy New Year!!!!

:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
She missed you too Rob.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
ga_skyline_rydr said:
She missed you too Rob.:twofinger
I missed her avatar.........it makes me feel wanted:love: :D .

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Happy New Year's to you all....it's been a pleasure on this board, and I hope that we get to ride soon. I am putting together a ride in the spring to Deal's Gap, so I hope to meet some of you then. :thumb:

Colin

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
I'm doing really well, getting more sleep these days. :D

Sorry I've been MIA, but the kiddo takes up most of my time, but that's okay, because I wouldn't miss the things going on with her for all the money in the world! She's a little over 9 weeks old now. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
spicerke said:

Sorry I've been MIA, but the kiddo takes up most of my time, but that's okay, because I wouldn't miss the things going on with her for all the money in the world! She's a little over 9 weeks old now. :D
CONGRATULATIONS! Man, I've been MIA, too, and I had no idea....that's just awesome. I just became an uncle last week, and it's a great feeling.

What's it like being a mother?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Yeah, Happy New Year!:D

In case you didn't notice, I've been away for a little while. I like to think I went home for the holidays, but others say I went to THE home. Oh well..... either way, it was therapeutic.:thumb: Back to the grind.:D

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
spicerke said:

CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful!!!

I see that she has Scott's hairline. :twofinger I'm so happy for you guys, but especially for Scott 'cause he's finally been able to disprove all those rumors about his "lazy swimmers." :zzz: :laughing:

Seriously though, congratulations and she really is beautiful (despite having an unfrozen caveman for a father). :thumbs2:

Dan (proving once again that he's an insensitive bastard)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
slaintedan said:
CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful!!!

I see that she has Scott's hairline. :twofinger I'm so happy for you guys, but especially for Scott 'cause he's finally been able to disprove all those rumors about his "lazy swimmers." :zzz: :laughing:

Seriously though, congratulations and she really is beautiful (despite having an unfrozen caveman for a father). :thumbs2:

Dan (proving once again that he's an insensitive bastard)
Hey now, just because I'm the first generation of my family to walk upright doesn't mean you can call me a caveman. :mad: :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Dan it is good to see you participating in this neck of the woods once again. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts