Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Happy birthday to you!
My best wish to you is to grow old and wise and ALWAYS RIDE a bike :)

Aris

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thanks all. And thanks for all of the info and fun on this board. I enjoy you folks.:)

Note for Pittsburghers: If you hear the fire trucks tonight around 7:00, don't panic. They just want to set up before we light the cake. Safety first you know!

Squid: You can use the car but be back by 11:00... not 5 after... not 2 after... but 11:00. And don't bring it back empty! Oh, and I haven't forgotten about what you did at the dinner table at Grandma's last Sunday. We'll talk about that later.:mad: :)

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Dad said:
Thanks all. And thanks for all of the info and fun on this board. I enjoy you folks.:)

Note for Pittsburghers: If you hear the fire trucks tonight around 7:00, don't panic. They just want to set up before we light the cake. Safety first you know!

Squid: You can use the car but be back by 11:00... not 5 after... not 2 after... but 11:00. And don't bring it back empty! Oh, and I haven't forgotten about what you did at the dinner table at Grandma's last Sunday. We'll talk about that later.:mad: :)
LOL! :D

Happy B-day Crusty. :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dad said:

LMAO! :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Happy belated bithday dad:) When I see you in May I will bring some Geritol and warm milk:D If that 350 mile loop is to long for you we can pull over and you can take a 30 minute nap:rolleyes:

light out for Dad at 9:00PM;)

happy birthday Mark, looking forward to meeting you, you old fart;)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
bbirdxx2000 said:

... light out for Dad at 9:00PM;)
I do my best work in the dark. ;) :D Might wanna' keep your ear plugs handy. I can't always tell ahead of time when I've got a hold of a screamer.:eek: :D

Thanks again to all for the nice sentiments.:)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:
Happy Birthday sexy man. ;) :D
So much for anonymity on the internet. Now ALL the chicks are gonna' know. (Insert your smiley selection here):barf: :crying: :hurl: :( :mad: :eek: :D

Thanks.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts