Happy B-day Yamagirl

1K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  LuckyStrike 
#1 ·
Jane's a year older today :cheers:

#6 ·
jjkGURU said:
Happy B-day!!! :cheers:
You old folks going anywhere?
We're going to play bingo, did you want to join us? You can drive us there so we don't have to take the bus.

#7 ·
LuckyStrike said:
We're going to play bingo, did you want to join us? You can drive us there so we don't have to take the bus.
only if you make sure you go to the bathroom first, i don't you leak testing your depends in my truck :twofinger
seriously, if ya'll head out give me a buzz, i always show up for bday celebrations.

#8 ·
jjkGURU said:
only if you make sure you go to the bathroom first, i don't you leak testing your depends in my truck :twofinger
seriously, if ya'll head out give me a buzz, i always show up for bday celebrations.
Don't worry, I have ED, not a bladder control issue :twofinger

#15 ·
Happy B-day GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

E.

#18 ·
jjkGURU said:
Happy B-day!!! :cheers:
You old folks going anywhere?
Chris is the old fart. Let's see, 11 pm and he is sleeping, but yet again he does have to get up at 4:30am. Also, I have decided to put down the Jack bottle. Too many drunk ass nights this month, I am killn my liver. You know it's bad when you can outdrink a 250+ lb. firefighter.

#20 ·
yamagirl said:
Chris is the old fart. Let's see, 11 pm and he is sleeping, but yet again he does have to get up at 4:30am. Also, I have decided to put down the Jack bottle. Too many drunk ass nights this month, I am killn my liver. You know it's bad when you can outdrink a 250+ lb. firefighter.
As soon as you get a source of income that'll' support me, I'll be glad to walk away from the wonderful world of employment. :rolleyes:

#21 ·
yamagirl said:
That was meant at him, you're only like a year older than me.
-and did I see a challange somewhere in that post:laughing: :cheers:

#24 · (Edited)
yamagirl said:
Yeah, yeah, you'll be thanking me (really my parents) when you are 45 and retired so stop your complaining.:crying:
I was merely suggesting a resolution to my being asleep at 11PM.
:p

You just managed to get that in before noon!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.