Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, has it really been 10 years since we started this crazy community?

I would like to thank all of the staff over the past 10 years who have volunteered their time and also the members who have made us one of the most popular Sportbike communities in the world.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to the next 10 years and beyond!

---
Robert Basil
http://www.robertbasil.com
"Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code..."

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Happy Birthday SBW! Let's hope we get to 15 years. :thumbs2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Wow, 10 years. Its like the son I never had. Or wait, do I have one of those? Oh yeah, snake. Keep forgetting 'bout him.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
that mouthy outfit is your kid?.......

well....

I love ya both:thumbs2:

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
DAD!!!! Uncle Cledus is makin' fun of me again!!!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Robert...how did your homely ass get a chick like her....

you gotta have a great personality bro :twofinger..:laughing:

Kan....is it too late to spank that boy...:cool::dunno:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
finally found a chick for baby snake...

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
I dunno...if she blows those candles out the way I think she might, it'll definitely be against code. Can't have that kind of liability.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Spam post above by a bot needs to be removed.
It's crazy that the founder has to complain about spam. I'm sorry the new owners screwed up your site Robert. It was the best on the web.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's crazy that the founder has to complain about spam. I'm sorry the new owners screwed up your site Robert. It was the best on the web.
I know, the new owners don't seem to give a shit about SBW anymore. They just use it as a place to display crappy ad banners. I'd love to buy it back, but nobody seems to even have time to talk to me about it. :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think we all miss the old times Robert.

Damn when i think back at all the fun we had here and on esport the countless hours just wasting time on the forums, the hair that wasnt so grey and thin, the body that didnt hurt so much from the crashes we endured etc etc

I joined here on 12-04-2000 i know i was never as active here as on esport but this has always been a second home and i miss the old days (i think im getting old) :)

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I'm going to be out of state at an event and might not get the chance to post on the 21st so...

20 YEARS! Happy Birthday everyone!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts