Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know not everyone here has a blog or my space or whatever, but I am having a lot of fun with this so I thought I would share. You know the pangram “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” well, its simple. Write it on a piece of paper, sign it with your first name or handle and let us see your handwriting. It has been quite surprising... here is mine.

If you want to link back to the blog http://blog.logtar.com/?p=690 or participate on the flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/handwritingmeme/ you are also welcome!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ok i get that the sentence has all letters of the alphabet in it...

but i just dont get the point of this...why take a pic of your handwriting and post it? just sheer boredom? or is there a point?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Are you going to analyze it and tell us how creative and extroverted we all are?...
No, he's going to copy your handwriting and use "your" handwriting to scam thousands of dollars.

Okay, so maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist. :p

·
Registered
427 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Are you going to analyze it and tell us how creative and extroverted we all are? :D

Jen
I have picked up a book on graphology (handriting analysis) one time at the library, and found one can very accurately peek into the character of the person by looking at their writing. It goes beyond inta/extravertedness. You can detect greedy tendencies, as well as secretive nature, among others. One can be conscious of that when writing a note they know will be analyzed, yet it is hard to go against one's own nature. A quick offhand note can really tell you a lot about a person.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
veektor said:
You can detect greedy tendencies, as well as secretive nature, among others. One can be conscious of that when writing a note they know will be analyzed, yet it is hard to go against one's own nature. A quick offhand note can really tell you a lot about a person.
i call...

buuuuuuuuuullshit :D

jk, sounds interesting, were there actual tests done to prove these theories?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Neller0414 said:
i call...

buuuuuuuuuullshit :D

jk, sounds interesting, were there actual tests done to prove these theories?
This is more than interesting. It is actually useful and practical. FBI has graphologists who specifically analyze handwriting specimens as a part of phychological profiling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts