Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...going to the GP in Quatar and then back for the GP in KL :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sob...

Lucky bastids - Not even bloody going to The Aussie one!

:cussing;

Enjoy fellas.....:finger:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ozzie GP

Come on Chum, I'll dink you down there if you bring your lid :eek: Two up wheelies really impress the chicks I've heard.

Two GP's (anywhere) in a single year is a good effort though :thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not nice

Thats nasty, good job she landed on her air bags:D

Two more days of work and we are off:thumbs2: Ill be in ICB on Thursday evening if any of you are up for a few breezers:hurl:

·
Registered
409 Posts
the mere mention of the word breezers and I am sure Dave will be there in a jiffy, ghotti and all...

Good chance to see ya Tuggy boy.....se ya Thursday then...

·
Registered
374 Posts
And again

Hands up who is going to Ozzi superbike school in Melbourne and will be riding race prepped CBR 600 RRRRRRRRR's in November??:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Oh yeah - not forgetting - Hands up who likes Legend?:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brinkmanship

I was thinking of trying to get approval from the minister of internal affiars for the school but thought better of it Will:crying:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Brinkmanship

Tug said:
I was thinking of trying to get approval from the minister of internal affiars for the school but thought better of it Will:crying:
Ya gotta be kidding me Tuggy....asking for approval from Jules? I thought you wore the farking pants in the house....I must have read wrongly..it must have been the panties..... but fark it...wat would I know? i aint married...so would not know shite about the politics amongst the variuos ministers of the house eh?:rolleyes:

anyways....tell jules that she can check have a fresh look at the men she is missing out on by being with you...

and by the way..i am now watching Miss Teen USA....ah..the bliss of youth....:D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: And again

bbqq021 said:
Hands up who is going to Ozzi superbike school in Melbourne and will be riding race prepped CBR 600 RRRRRRRRR's in November??:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:
I for one, am extremely jealous bbq....... would be great fun!! :thumb:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Tell you what, the only unfun part about it is having to do a rather large online transfer from my Swiss bank account to Australia, This is gonna send the ozzie wine stocks through the roof!:crying: :crying: :crying:

Fark the price of oil - I mean they are only talking 51 dollars a barrel, this superbike school will send the rest of the world into recession!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Big biccies

Hey moneybags, are you doing the full 5 days including both Broadford and P.I or just the 3 at P.I???

There is a regular superbike school track day on Nov 22nd @ P.I, do me a favour and find out if your there that day and I'll come down and say gday.

AND if you happen to win the cb6 they are giving away, I should be able to find a spot in my garage for you to safely store it :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Extras? yes Please

Couldn't justify doing the full five days although 2 days on a supermotard would go down very well beforehand.

Arriving on monday the 22nd, we head off to PI on at 16.00 the same day, tuesday, wed, thurs on the bikes and then friday on the p!ss.:p :p

Thinking about trying to get back to KL for the saturday evening to do the MSS with my new secret weapon, would of course have to start from the back of the grid. (new found skill not new CBR RR) However the prize draw has my name written all over it!:D :D

I was asked today by the organisers if i would require some custom made leathers waiting in my hotel room when i arrived. Sh!t these people think were made a money.

I ordered 2 sets!

Not sure if it will be full of stuck up toffs who have more money than sence and can't ride bikes for sh!t - hmmmmmm sounds familiar, everything apart from the money bit. Gonna have to shake these plums in my mouth. :hurl:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Extras? yes Please

bbqq021 said:
Not sure if it will be full of stuck up toffs who have more money than sence and can't ride bikes for sh!t - hmmmmmm sounds familiar, everything apart from the money bit.
Who is he talking about??!!:confused: :confused: :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts