Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Bwahahahahahah oh shit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I haven't seen that before and it's fuckin hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing after the "n00b wave" :laughing:.

·
Registered
892 Posts
i was gonna say "do they really need the left and right variations?" then i saw the last signal and couldnt stop laughing...lol

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ddreg said:
All this time i've been doing the newb wave :(

couldn't stand the music.
as much as i enjoy little john and his crunk music, i didn't think it worked well w/ the video, nor did i like the guy dancing around in the end, seemed quite pointless to me.

ddreg you gotta work your way up to the noob advanced wave :twofinger

that was the highlight of the entire video for me :p

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Obviously the American thinking for I give the Cdn House of Commons head nod. Also used by the politicians in the UK for after all Cdn was under Brit rule for so many yrs & the Queen still sort of has some say in Cdn or some broad from Haita & called the Receiver General which is the representive of the Queen picked by the Lieberal Govt in Cdn.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Smitty said:
Obviously the American thinking for I give the Cdn House of Commons head nod. Also used by the politicians in the UK for after all Cdn was under Brit rule for so many yrs & the Queen still sort of has some say in Cdn or some broad from Haita & called the Receiver General which is the representive of the Queen picked by the Lieberal Govt in Cdn.
lol smitty, i doubt many ppl will get that :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
hahaha ridiculous i love the noob wave and the wave that turns into a dance at end, ill have to try that... new stunt?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Also the stupid jack arse with his Stop Signal was actually giveing a LEFT TURN signal. You use the same hand signals that cage drivers use. To stop it is extended left arm with rest of the arm hanging DOWN. Like in a cage you bring the hand out of the window & down indicating one is stopping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts