Sportbike World banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Nick it would be 10200 shipped to your door. And I dont know if you read my post about my best friend who died in front of me. (2kracer6). But after that i dont want to ride for a while so i am going to sell my bike for the time being.

------------------
Mike

Well I don't mean to make anyone mad but seeing I have a 600 myself and ateending a the SBK race at Road Atlanta and watching RACE BIKES dyno'd I know they are only getting around 105-108 bhp. That is a supersport race bike not a street bike! LIke I said wish we could get those numbers from from only putting a system jet kit and filter but not possible!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CBR Brutha:

Stock- 97.4bhp 44.6lb.ft

Modified- 113.8bhp 49.1lb.ft

Lemme know what you think...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dyno couln't of been that far off now, could it? I mean he had it stock dyno'd and those numbers are about right, right? and he only had it dyno'd again on the same dyno machine.

------------------
John

Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?

Discussion starter · #25 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CBR Brutha:
I kinda figured that it was a little off when I first saw the numbers, but I wasn't sure because I'm no genius when it comes to Japanese mills, and have no clue as to what their capabilities are...

Maybe I'll call the guy who ran it and ask him how often he does calibrations on his dyno, just so as to know why it would have been off to that degree. I'll keep ya' posted though.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just an update to you guys (esp. the ones who seem to think I'm lying): I have since found out that the guy at the shop where I had it dynoed had not kept the thing up to spec. He never performed regular maintenance on it, and that may have led to the outrageous numbers.

I'm quoting myself to point out that I MYSELF even doubted the numbers after I got over the initial surprise. Anyway, those were the results, and yes, they are f-ed up.

------------------
~Nick
2000 CBR600F4 -
Lost to the Blacktop God. 4,699 miles in under 3 mos. $8,300 worth of damage to my one and only baby. On the brighter side: Can you say 929rr???

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.