Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Absolutely horrible, makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with some people. Man its a good thing I will never meet the driver, because he would have something else comming.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Oddly enough, the violent murderer driving the car is also a motorcyclist. He killed one of his own.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Damn what is it with people thinking that being aggravated is an excuse to kill someone.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
THIS is why I am for Capital Punishment.

This f*cking useless piece of sh*t deserves to be hung. No trial. No appeals. He's obviously guilty.

Any know a good tree? I'll bring the rope...

·
Registered
980 Posts
I am against capital punishment. IMHO it is a much worse punishment to rot in prison for the rest of your life until you die of old age, than it is to die immediatly.

·
Registered
526 Posts
+1

cookeetree said:

This f*cking useless piece of sh*t deserves to be hung. No trial. No appeals. He's obviously guilty.

A+ thats why the idiots do this shit anymore cause theirs not enough ass kicking involved only us paying their meals and education while we bust our asses at work for them to sit in jail.

·
Registered
40 Posts
cookeetree said:

Fuck capital punishment, but his bitch ass to work building roads or mining or manufacturing or just digging holes and filling them back in.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
mkoob79 said:
Fuck capital punishment, but his bitch ass to work building roads or mining or manufacturing or just digging holes and filling them back in.
And have him wasting our oxygen? No thanks.

I'd rather pay an honest person to work than allow scum like this to live.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Someone wants to start a capital punishment thread? I havent made up my opinion on the subject

·
Registered
980 Posts
I don't have any supporting evidence for you guys, but we had a capital punishment expert in my government class from some university. One of his topics was how it actaully cost more for one lethal injection than does a life in prison.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have heard that before too. I don't know how it could possibly be true(unless they are counting all the appeals etc). I believe the cost of a .45 bullet is around $1.50. That is all we should have to spend on that sorry SOB.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thermide said:
+1

I can't image how his friends held it together to not kill the S.O.B.

i was thinking that as i was reading it. im sure that had to do something because they had to hold him until the police got there. it makes me so mad to think how stupid people can be. i feel so sorry for his mom. i cant imagine losing my baby now that im pregnant, but watching your son grow up all of his life and then it being taken away. that has to be the worst think possible

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
A person lost his life for no apparent reason other than a fit of rage. I hope, I really hope this man suffers for the death of another. So sad when people lose their lives suddenly, especially when it was meaningless.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Motorcyclist or not said cage driver was driving & for some reason took it out on the other m/cist like a mad man.

Must be another side of the coin for could it be the rider entised the driver with some hand signal, or was the driver high on some form of illegal drug or drunk enough to not be able to think properly.

So the reason I do not give riders the finger, the bird or what ever & am not the sort of rider that wants to stop the driver & have words with him, knock the mirror off this car or such.

So when someone comes on this or other m/c boards with what they should have done to take it out on a stupid cage driver & others come up with their day dreams all is usless hot air.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts