Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
no seriously, how the hell do you explain this? Im sure it happened like this.

the guys were all out riding when one of them goes, "Hey guys I gots a GREATidea. lets all stand our bikes up on the tails and get a group photo. No really guys It'll be cool. Wait! No! put down the Armor All! Stay away from my seat!!!"

MIke

·
Registered
21 Posts
That a boy! Good puppies...set up pretty now......Ok now roll over and play dead........good puppies......:D ...... wait a minute who left a puddle:(

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Due to much complaining from locals about motorcycles taking up full parking spaces at the local supermarket, officials are testing new efficient parking methods for motorcycles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Squirrel24 said:
That a boy! Good puppies...set up pretty now......Ok now roll over and play dead........good puppies......:D ...... wait a minute who left a puddle:(
Had to be the Kawi.........hehe

·
Registered
860 Posts
is that a helmet, a squid boy with a helmet??? oh wait its holding his bike up. oh wait since theres a helmet there it makes it street legal, i get it..those squids are so smart!!!....ok ok i tried...:twofinger

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok us squids or whatever wear more protective gear than alot of people. And to those who dislike stunters or whatever dont hate. That pic is cool. Sorry its not a pic of us sitting in our driveways admiring our bike. So all of you who have suck negative shit to say about that awesome pic....well you simply suck in my opinion.

LIFES SHORT
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
BUT IF YOU LIVE THE STUNTLIFE
ONCE IS ENOUGH

Www.stuntlife.com

I.R.O.C:twofinger

1 - 20 of 29 Posts