Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I truly enjoy watching AMA Pro Racing events, but I just have no clue about what's happening. I tried to find a Dummies Guide to AMA Pro racing, but got no luck. Does anyone know any guide or books I can get so I understand the sport better ?

Thanks !!!

CL

·
Registered
76 Posts
carotech,
I'm afraid that is what it is a dummies guide at this time. search for daytona motorsports group and see what you find from there....to help you some Last year AMA sold rights of ama pro racing to the DMG...which is an extension of nascrap{nascar}. There have been many changes,some favored more than others many less. If you are DVR capable...
set up for world superbike, FIM, MotoGP and you'll get current content....the show AMA Pro Prime time is repeats hosted by a cast off from nascrsp...I deleted it from my scheduled recordings and furthr haven't attended any DMG event thud far this year, and may not attend any but those close to my proximity......It isa sad state of affairs
by now I'd hae been to5 or 6 national events in this season...I just have not been inclined to waste my money with nascar-esqu events.....check the older posts on AmericanRoadracing.com too.....
Good luck
rodm850g

1 - 2 of 2 Posts