Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome aboard. I rode with you down to Crossroads that one time with Carey and sniggles (yellow 500). :thumb:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Otherwise known as the non-riding pimp.

Now we have two Noonans to pick on. So when you getting your own bike there Daviffer? Can't pimp the old mans bike forever.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MADBUSA2002 said:
Otherwise known as the non-riding pimp.

Now we have two Noonans to pick on. So when you getting your own bike there Daviffer? Can't pimp the old mans bike forever.
first comes college, then comes a cbr 900rr, ass

methinks someone is jealous of my sweet little deal here:twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
daviffer said:
first comes college, then comes a cbr 900rr, ass

methinks someone is jealous of my sweet little deal here:twofinger

You think there will be any CBR900s left in 4 years? Most have been stunted to death already.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tea Bagger said:
You think there will be any CBR900s left in 4 years? Most have been stunted to death already.
nah, im plannin on pickin one up in the next year or two

several different bikes ive been thinkin about: 900rr, 929rr, zx9r

any other ideas?? (excluding triumph):D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
929s are getting cheap. 954s will not be king honda once the new one comes out, find a left over new one and get a warranty. I dunno what you want or how you want to ride. I know you had better not listen to Madbusa, he has no taste.

·
Registered
224 Posts
stick with honda man...i got a sweet 954 as my wallpaper right now...those things are NICE...but last time i checked they dont come in orange and black (like my truck, my 500r, and my f4) :cool:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
DeaPee said:
stick with honda man...i got a sweet 954 as my wallpaper right now...those things are NICE...but last time i checked they dont come in orange and black (like my truck, my 500r, and my f4) :cool:

Can I just start calling you Charlie Brown and your bike the great pumpkin? hahahahahaha, Snigg can be Woodstock. Annoying little fucker! hahahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts