Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Life is so meaningless without the GTR site!:rolleyes: :dunno:

Bagger who's going to treck down to washingtn county for the meeting on tuesday? when is rainman cutting out to the sandbox?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chuck sartoris said:
Life is so meaningless without the GTR site!:rolleyes: :dunno:

Bagger who's going to treck down to washingtn county for the meeting on tuesday? when is rainman cutting out to the sandbox?
I think I may run 136 to 19 to the pizza place on Tuesday


Dave leaves the 4th or the 5th
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
let me know where and what time on 136. OK, HUH ,can ya?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
:confused: :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
ROY: weak attempt at humor. Go sell a few bikes. :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
ROY: weak attempt at humor. Go sell a few bikes. :twofinger
hey at least i tried. I have had about 6 customers today and they were all just looking no serious buyers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
ATTN

Ernie said to tell you people that he is having problems with the GTR server again, the Robert guy did something to his server, I dunno, but it should be back up soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Re: ATTN

covertwar said:
Ernie said to tell you people that he is having problems with the GTR server again, the Robert guy did something to his server, I dunno, but it should be back up soon.
Thanks for the update!!!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top