Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
HONDA RC51 said:
why is gtr always down what op with that.
When was it down before?????? Always down....just STFU you ignorant beeotch!!!!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Just go get a Speak and Spell and blow yourself!!!!!:D :D

Worm, if we wanted to hear anything from you, we would have had Snigg open your lips with his cock and let you speak!!:D :D :D :D :twofinger

·
Registered
425 Posts
Re: Re: gtr?

UglyAngelX said:
When was it down before?????? Always down....just STFU you ignorant beeotch!!!!:twofinger
And you wonder why the new people don't post?!?!?!:confused:

Be nice!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: Re: gtr?

R6CycleGal said:
And you wonder why the new people don't post?!?!?!:confused:

Be nice!!
STFU, since when is he new????? If you say something stOOpid like that, you are going to get your ass ripped!!! I never once wondered why new people do not post.....I know...they see what is going on and just do not like bastardized boards. So get over yourself, like you have never ripped on anyone.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I pick on Jamie the most but that post was the clearest sentence he ever posted!!! Only one spelling, one capitalization and one punctuation mistake!!!!! That's a great improvement! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
I pick on Jamie the most but that post was the clearest sentence he ever posted!!! Only one spelling, one capitalization and one punctuation mistake!!!!! That's a great improvement! :twofinger
OK I give the kid props on that one:D :D :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UglyAngelX

First all :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: are you just jelous that you still ride a 750? Let me know when you want to take off those training wheels i will loan you the tools. and last but not least:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: UglyAngelX

HONDA RC51 said:
First all :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: are you just jelous that you still ride a 750? Let me know when you want to take off those training wheels i will loan you the tools. and last but not least:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
I would never be jealous of a retarded fuck, such as yourself. I rather own a 750 than any other bike. You may have a 1k, but you will never use it's full power and potential. Consider this....some of the faster lap times at Beaver Run are on a 250, not a 1k, so what does that tell you about your 1k bike......that it is the rider and not the bike. Anyone can run fast in a straight line, but I do not have a wheelie bar or drag race and rather turn than ride in a straight line. Sorry, I will not need to borrow your tools, I have quite a large assortment of tools that I own and if I need something new, I will just go out and buy it. I really would not find myself comfortable, using tools that belong to someone who probably does not even wash their hands after taking a shit. I was just busting your balls about the site, because it is rarely if ever down, I think that was a first, unless we had a day that it was down and everyone knew it was going to be down....since you want to be a cock sucker about ball bust, well be what you are then. Maybe your computer is just fricken retarded and not capable of getting to the site, or maybe when trying to access the site in the past, you did one of your usual I can not type or spell things, that you are so good at. STFUB :finger: :finger: :finger: :twofinger :twofinger At least I can find the humor in your attempt at ball busting!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
re ball busting

I was also just busting your balls. Did i hit a soft spot about the 750.:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :finger: :finger: :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: re ball busting

HONDA RC51 said:
I was also just busting your balls. Did i hit a soft spot about the 750.:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :finger: :finger: :twofinger :twofinger
Nope, I love the 750, IMO it is the perfect all around bike size. I can not justify getting a 1k and not using it to anywhere near the potential it has.......if I was to get another bike and not a 750, I would get a 600, that is how much I am against the 1k for my personal use. Some people like them and that is fine, but I have no love for the 1k bikes. If I was a pro racer, then I could see getting the 1k....but that ain't happening.:finger: :twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
:rolleyes:

Bad has Jeep, it's either gay shit or cock stuff.

:D :D :D silly faggot, dicks are for chicks
You know how it is after you Watch Full Metal Jacket again, it just brings out the word cock sucker and makes it the number one word in your vocabulary for a month or two.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts