Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Wow there's news of the year. I guess we need to move on this new server issue quickly. :2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
KLRBE said:
when are we going to have our new site.
Your guess is as good as anyone else's!!!!

Choosing where to move the site to was a club decision and I know Joe's hosting service was way up in the poll...just a matter of building the site now, unless someone did get in there and backup all the shiot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Your guess is as good as anyone else's!!!!

Choosing where to move the site to was a club decision and I know Joe's hosting service was way up in the poll...just a matter of building the site now, unless someone did get in there and backup all the shiot.
If you are so fucking concerned with the whole website thing, why not call him yourself. Kicking a dead horse Rusty Beard fish taco eating beootch!!!:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
I am not kicking any dead horses. I know how slow we are at doing things sometimes and this is one of those things that we should not drag our feet on. you pus$y whiped babby making smack head.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Ernie stated he was backing the site up every other day... :rolleyes:

I guess as of right now there is no website, so it really doesn't matter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,416 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Ernie stated he was backing the site up every other day... :rolleyes:

I guess as of right now there is no website, so it really doesn't matter.
that is fucking unacceptable....what the hell???? So you do not even know what is going on? what are the options? Has anyone called ernie to see if he backed the shit. Which i am sure he didn't!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Fricken chill the fuck out!!!!!! I think what we need to do is get our domain changed over to the server we are going to use and post up a message stating that the site is being revamped and give an estimated time of construction. No point in reopening it with the same shiot, considering it is going to be changed anyway......just open up with the new look....until then...troll around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,416 Posts
i am not pissed at all, i saw this shit coming for a long time now.
i am intrested in seeing what program we use to run the forums now. Our previous program got the job done.....but, well i think you know what i am trying to say :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
I know that there are some back-up plans in the works. I have no idea on time frames, but everything will eventually come together. It is all a matter of time. To be honest with you it may take a few days, even a week or two...

Don't expect any immediate answers...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I know that there are some back-up plans in the works. I have no idea on time frames, but everything will eventually come together. It is all a matter of time. To be honest with you it may take a few days, even a week or two...

Don't expect any immediate answers...
Well...just about anyone with 1/4 of a brain could even throw up a come back soon page....hell you could even do it in Word!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top