Sportbike World banner

GTR Meeting?

8K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  chuck sartoris 
#1 ·
I see the thread is gone, so where / when is the next meeting?

#6 ·
I appreciate the offer, Dave, but I think its a bad idea for a few reasons.

1) not enough seats
2) not enough table space
3) do you really want to explain to your boss how that pizza sauce got stuck in that groove around the gas cap?

unless you're throwing in free dyno tunings, I don't think its a good place to hold the meeting.

#11 ·
mmmbarley said:
I appreciate the offer, Dave, but I think its a bad idea for a few reasons.

1) not enough seats
2) not enough table space
3) do you really want to explain to your boss how that pizza sauce got stuck in that groove around the gas cap?

unless you're throwing in free dyno tunings, I don't think its a good place to hold the meeting.
I would disagree.....table space....I am sure they have some tables and all that crap, considering they probably put on some events for the customer's and advertising. I thought they had some picnic tables there too. If it is anything like the last showing, we would need minimal seating at best. I just think the whole thing of having the meeting in a cycle store is cool......need I mention not outside noise and interference.

#14 ·
Tea Bagger said:
lets do some testing, drain the oil out of a gixxer and a 954. run them on the dyno and see which last the longest! Hahahahahaha. You know you don't want me to dyno the Trump, might make you trade that Busa in. Hahahahahaha.:)
Well we at least know that the Triumph's will run with less than required oil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.