Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time's getting close, and the chosen "locale" is Cranberry. Anyone figure out specifically where we're going for the meeting yet????

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It does not have to be in Cranberry, but somewhere in that region of the club.....Beaver, Wexford.....

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What part of "locale" did you not understand? :p

Reminder for those coming up with ideas... we need somewhere reasonably quiet to actually get work done in a timely manner. :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
saturntangerine said:
What part of "locale" did you not understand? :p

Reminder for those coming up with ideas... we need somewhere reasonably quiet to actually get work done in a timely manner. :D
I had to state that for KLRBE and the others out there that do not understand these things.

·
Registered
28 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
I had to state that for KLRBE and the others out there that do not understand these things.
we are not all like KLRBE (j/k) and we understand the same things as these city folk :finger:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'll check with Domenico's today and see if we can't get the private room. Worst case scenario is we have it at the shop and order in pizza or something.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
brealsr1killa said:
can someone please tell me if this meeting is this week this thursday.
No we will not tell you and we do not do meeting on Thursdays!!!

I think Dave's Shop and pizza is a pretty good idea. No distractions and lotsa bikes to look at.....damn, that is a distraction!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
No we will not tell you and we do not do meeting on Thursdays!!!

I think Dave's Shop and pizza is a pretty good idea. No distractions and lotsa bikes to look at.....damn, that is a distraction!!!

Thanks prez
you bastid !!!:finger:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
If we do it at the shop, we won't be able to start till 8:15-8:30.
Ok, then how about a little bit of opinions on having this meeting on a Thursday and hitting QSL before the meeting then heading over to Dave's Shop. I know I said no Thursday meetings, but it might make butter knuckle Bread happier and Crapper could make a Thursday too. Yay or Nay, people?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would like that especially if it is this thursday and we do not go anywhere near that damn SRC I do not think I will be able to make it next week. but this week is a definite go.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts