Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum will be down. I was trying to do some upgrading and it's not working. I'm not ready to give up on it yet, but I need some sleep (was trying to get it done at night). I will work on it later (monday) and if I can't get it figured out, I will change it back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

heather

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Any replies to ride thread? Anthony's going but did anybody else post to go Monday?

·
Registered
38 Posts
weather looks good for the morning & chances of rain (30%) in the afternoon.

Count me in. when where? Its getting late!!!

Erik

·
Registered
38 Posts
Garry and anyone else,

I did a similar ride not too long ago with the WWR.

I think I am going to make it a shorter ride today (2-4 hrs), since the family and I decided to go to the Big Butler Fair. I am riding w/ Greg (triumph RS also). You are more than welcome to come we will probably be leaving from Oakmont in an approx 1-1.5hrs (now 10:15am) & ride till 4:00. I think we are going north.

Demolition Derby night. :D

www.bigbutlerfair.com

Monday, July 5th
9:00 A.M. - Fair Opens
9:00 A.M. - Youth Horse & Pony Show
9:00 A.M. - Judging Junior Sheep
11:00 A.M. - Judging Pet Educational Rabbits
12:30 P.M. - Judging Open & Junior Dairy Goats
1:00 P.M. - Carnival opens (Mechanical Rides included w/Fair Admission)
8:00 P.M. - Giant Auto Demo Derby (Included w/Fair Admission)

·
Registered
505 Posts
I am going to get out today but probley not till after lunch,i keep wanting to do the 250,7, 88 thing(which I still haven't ridden yet,and wanted to do friday...till the never ending morning rain came) but every week end something conspires to keep me away.i still want to do a buck and a half or so today so i will see how it goes.
got a short one in yesterday(100 or so) but was riding to avoid the really dark clouds rolling up from the south.It was not a bad day here weather wise.

maybe I'll see you out there.
;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Cager for the pat! ;)

Dad, sorry to mess up your ride post. :(

I am still working on things. I had everything up and running perfectly, but then went and screwed it up. :mad: Luckily Joe (bikersraw) was there to save the day!

Anyway, so know I'm working on it again! :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ohsoquik02 said:
if it aint broke, dont fuck with it
The NEW software is what I had up and running perfectly! I still have to edit it, that's when I messed up.

So you don't want new software?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks for the hard work on your day off,Heather. Ignore those that do not appreciate it. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts