Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my dilema. I just sold my 02 GSXR 600. So I have been looking for a black 08 GSXR 750. I have ridden a one at the local shop along with a CBR600RR and a CBR1000RR (just because they offered). I have to tell ya I really liked the 1k RR. It seemed that everyone wanted the black 750 this year and finding one has been a challenge. The shop was really trying to sell me on the black limited edition 1k.

So here is my problem. I love the look of the 750 in black. I dont really care for the front end of the CBR but the limited edition colors looked pretty good. As for performance, the CBR was wicked fast and handled pretty much like the 600.

So I found a black 750. Good price but about 3.5 hours away. I called the local shop and told them that if they would give me the CBR 1k for about the same price as I was getting the 750 I would buy it right now.

So if you could get a 08 CBR1000RR limited edition for about the same price out the door as the 08 GSXR 750, would you do it. Even though you like the looks of the 750 better.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
No, I'd buy a Kawi, but that's just me.

Seriously, though, you won't be able to use the available power of either bike on the street, so go with the one you like most.

·
Registered
610 Posts
limited additons are just for plastic on most except the yama and such.. its up to you what do u feel most comforatable on? thats what i would go with. I dont care about looks as long as they ride nice. ur call u wont be using both bikes to their full pontential anyways...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts