Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good GSXR websites out there. I am not looking for info on the brand new ones but maybe some history.

Thanks

Joshua

·
Registered
380 Posts
HMMMM

Somebody here doesn't like other boards.......I clearly posted you the name of another board, but was edited due to.....well competition must be fierce.:hurl:

Sorry, but if you want to email me, i'd be more than happy to refer you to another location that has a wealth of information, on Gixxers in particular. The general riding content isn't nearly as throrough as here, but you asked for a specific line of bike.

I'll have to talk to Robert next chance I get.

P:hurl:

·
Registered
380 Posts
<gixxer.<com>

"gixxer.<com>" has information on older and new GSXR's

If this message is edited, then Sportbikeworld, is not the place I thought it was.....a place for free thought.....a warm home that is not threatened by other people's movements/homes.

P

GIXXER. COM

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: <gixxer.<com>

Paul 750 said:
"gixxer.<com>" has information on older and new GSXR's

If this message is edited, then Sportbikeworld, is not the place I thought it was.....a place for free thought.....a warm home that is not threatened by other people's movements/homes.

P

GIXXER. COM
That is pretty Dumb. Considering SBW used to list all the top 50 websites a while back.

·
Registered
380 Posts
All Clear!!

Sent a PM to Robert and he cleared the whole thing up. SBW had some guys from gixxer.com spamming away (there are some little kids on gixxer.com) here so he cut off the link, after I begged, pleaded and took Theresa out to dinner, he changed his mind and put the link back on.

GIXXER.COM <----it isn't the best site, but it pays homage to GSXR!!

P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts