Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MCN has been in Australia for an exclusive world first test of the 2003 GSX-R1000. And we’ve discovered the new frame, suspension tweaks, lighter weight and more power add up to a much improved superbike, with handling to match the best of its rivals.

The new-look bike also has improved brakes one of the weaknesses owners of previous GSX-R1000s reported.

You can read our full report in MCN, out on Wednesday February 26.

And that’s not all. In this issue, prepare yourself for the start of the new WSB season on Sunday with our free 16-page season preview. Read exclusive interviews with Hodgson, Walker and Foggy and find out how the GSX-R1000 is being prepared to do battle with Ducati’s 999.

Should be coming out soon on www.motorcyclenews.com

Thought you lads who are thinking of changing your current gixxers might be interested. Cheers.

:)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Wolverine said:
MCN has been in Australia for an exclusive world first test of the 2003 GSX-R1000. And we’ve discovered the new frame, suspension tweaks, lighter weight and more power add up to a much improved superbike, with handling to match the best of its rivals.

The new-look bike also has improved brakes one of the weaknesses owners of previous GSX-R1000s reported.

You can read our full report in MCN, out on Wednesday February 26.

And that’s not all. In this issue, prepare yourself for the start of the new WSB season on Sunday with our free 16-page season preview. Read exclusive interviews with Hodgson, Walker and Foggy and find out how the GSX-R1000 is being prepared to do battle with Ducati’s 999.

Should be coming out soon on www.motorcyclenews.com

Thought you lads who are thinking of changing your current gixxers might be interested. Cheers.

:)
I'm no ferkin rocket scientist .... but on quick review .... all that is about 200 plus words !!!!

Now ... if you could onlt utter even a quarter of that when you turn up at the regular get togethers ... people would finally know who the ferk you are ....

What IS your real name anyway ... or should we run a competition/ raffle.

Lads, I reakon it's ....... Walter.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fark off...

I lifted the info from the farking website ya cant!:finger:
You got a farking problem with the review, pick it up with MCN.

Next time, use your grey matter before ya ramble on.

Now, fark off!

Leroy

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Fark off...

Wolverine said:
I lifted the info from the farking website ya cant!:finger:
You got a farking problem with the review, pick it up with MCN.

Next time, use your grey matter before ya ramble on.

Now, fark off!

Leroy
hahaha ... GOTCHA !! ..

Lads .... I want to unofficially rename the wolfboy ....

..to "Lerckin Leroy"

:squid: :squid: :squid:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts