Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with the tuesday ride @wixom Rd. and I-96 Burger King?I would like to ride with u guys.I was also wondering about 2Wheel Tuesdays im from ingham and livingston counties what roads r they running? and what time on tuesday and where do they meet at?

·
Registered
966 Posts
They have some maps on site for some nice loops in the area. I have been running Bull Run down to Gregory and over to Pinkney and back up to Howell. There are some guy's that take a group out for a ride and then come back to the restaurant. I rode around some of the other loops on the maps yesterday. Very enjoyable riding out that way. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Agreed!! Very nice people and a great ride!:) I hope to make it out this Tuesday.

We meet up at the BK at 7, leave by 7:15....although it's getting darker earlier so that might change.

Any thoughts on that Steve? Should we skip the proving grounds and head straight up 96 to the bike night?

Jen

·
Registered
966 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:

We meet up at the BK at 7, leave by 7:15....although it's getting darker earlier so that might change.

Should we skip the proving grounds and head straight up 96 to the bike night?

Jen
Dave and I got to Howell at 7pm last tuesday. We talked with a few people for about a half hour and then did the loop. It was dark when we got back to the restaurant. I would suggest getting out as early as you can if you want to ride.
I did run up Kensington road to 59 yesterday on my way out there after seeing your guy's post on that. Kensington was cool but it is still a fair way's out on 59.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts