Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
roflmao.. this has to be the funniest nick yet...

Welcome!

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Spidey sense tells me it's a spambot.

Spambots have been putting 1 as their motorcycles and using the Aprillia avatar. Let's see if I'm wrong though. ;)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Jester said:
Spidey sense tells me it's a spambot.

Spambots have been putting 1 as their motorcycles and using the Aprillia avatar. Let's see if I'm wrong though. ;)
+1 although he did take the time to try and establish that hes not a spambot. AI perhaps? :laughing:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I have 1 bike... lol :D UH OH! JBAZ IS A SPAMMER!!! :eek: :p

btw, F2 is officially gone since yesterday. Neighbor finally paid in full. Now I'm actually thinking about selling the RR to buy a new super telephoto lens...

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
At the h/gun range to-day I found out I will be getting a home cooked meal on Monday. Hmm that tells me I will have gained a few pounds & have to do more work on my sort of home-made gym starting on Tuesday.

So to whoever said hi to us the same to them.

Darn weather is pointing toward winter storage of my bikes which is a bummer, but we are having gusty winds, to strong winds to some rain to a lot of rain to snow up in the passes & even to the higher altitude mtn roads I like to ride.

·
Registered
892 Posts
JBaz said:
I have 1 bike... lol :D UH OH! JBAZ IS A SPAMMER!!! :eek: :p

btw, F2 is officially gone since yesterday. Neighbor finally paid in full. Now I'm actually thinking about selling the RR to buy a new super telephoto lens...
get that shit right outta your head!! i swear i'll come to your house and host an intervention!!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
haha, I might be able to shoot the Hurricane Hockey games in the coming months. I need to lay down at least another 5-10 grand on new equipment in the next 6 months to be able to do the kind of stuff I want to produce and out produce even the professionals. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts