Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals here at Sportbikeworld! It is nice to be back online with my fellow riders! It has been several months since I so-much-as uttered a word or responded to a single post here in my twisty-filled, pavement dreamworld....but I am back! We have relocated to an area, over here, where the internet is available at least every other day, so I look forward to getting back up to speed, on what I have missed out on! I am depending on you guys to keep me up to speed on the latest and greatest....I only get access to paper rags, once in a great while! I can tell you this.....you guys aren't missing much over here...maybe the enduro/on-offroad guys will disagree but as far as sweeping, pulsating, smooth pavement goes.....guess I'll have to wait until September! You guys be safe and ride safe...it's nice to be back! Endless waves......;)

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Glad you've got something to keep you from being too bored. Welcome back!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Endles, you ran across my mind yesterday-seeing how we haven't heard from you in a while. Then the very next day you post up. Lol.. Glad to see your ok. Stay safe man.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Endleswavz-

Thanks for your service to our country, we're very proud of you!

While you were out in the desert smoking terrorists out of caves, legislation was passed where all Americans would be issued a new 2006 sportbike of their choice! I'm surprised this news story wasn't covered over there. I took the liberty of ordering you a blue and white GSX-R1000 and it's sitting in your garage.

Americans are brimming with pride over our men and women in uniform and we pray for your safety in all your missions.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
217 Posts
i really appreciate what youre doing for me, and everyone else here. we cant thank you enough.:thumb:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great to hear from you, Wavz!

Shoot, move, and communicate over there, and get back to the states soon. If you're back to Kentucky, the beer's on me at the place of your choice in Lex!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I thought you were a cop man? glad to hear your still kickin. Oh and... see you sooooon. 15 days and counting... Then its tour number threeeee. Where exactly are you at in the box? Rumor has it we're headid to kirkuk. But, you know how barracks rumors go.

SGT Hawk
OUT

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am a cop.....

....then I went and volunteered for the Reserves......but at least I got put back with an active duty unit, just like old times!......RoadStain....I am just East of Kirkuk......been pretty hairy up here as of late......be safe guys and ride safe!;) :thumb:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Good to hear from you. Hang tight! We still have some riding to do.:)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Re: I am a cop.....

endleswavz said:
....then I went and volunteered for the Reserves......but at least I got put back with an active duty unit, just like old times!......RoadStain....I am just East of Kirkuk......been pretty hairy up here as of late......be safe guys and ride safe!;) :thumb:
Whats your mos? Kinda hard to get rid of the Army bug huh? once a soldier always a soldier I guess. Stay safe man. Head down weapon up.

Hawk

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no MOS....

Believe it or not I am a sailor! Yeah, that's right....I am a military police(Master-at-Arms) in Navy terms.......we are serving under a General though...we're on loan to the Army....it's an experimental mission.....We are the first ever Navy Infantry Battalion.....Task Force 26......we trained for over 4 months at McGreggor Base Camp on Fort Bliss....:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey gratz on getting the internet man...i don't know you but i appreciate what you are doing for all of us overseas....best of luck to you.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Re: no MOS....

endleswavz said:
Believe it or not I am a sailor! Yeah, that's right....I am a military police(Master-at-Arms) in Navy terms.......we are serving under a General though...we're on loan to the Army....it's an experimental mission.....We are the first ever Navy Infantry Battalion.....Task Force 26......we trained for over 4 months at McGreggor Base Camp on Fort Bliss....:D
Are you serious or sarcastic?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yup....

No joke.....here! Trust me......the whole nine yards....convoy's, check points, foot patrols.....etc.....nice'eh?

·
Registered
489 Posts
navy.... ha...... ha.... haha.... hahaha.... hahahahahahahah.... aaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Sorry. Couldn't help it. Well it definately beats bein on a damn boat for an entire deployment. Enjoy being a lab rat man. Sounds like you guys got a good mission. I hear they're doin the same thing with the air force security forces guys. Best of luck to ya man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts