Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just thought I'd say hi, let everyone know there's a new member around, and show off the new 2000 Honda 929RR I picked up last Friday.

[Images removed by Robert]

Don't worry, my friend in this picture doesn't ride with no gloves or boots on like this. This is just a "sit-on-it-in-the-driveway test".

It has about 1150 mies on it (as seen in the picture of the dash). I got it used from a dealer down the road from me, last Friday. It was only used a few months before the guy who bought it from that shop brought it back. He's a truck driver who apparently just didn't find the time to ride it much. With the Micron pipe on it, I got the cycle for $7995 which I feel was a pretty great deal, considering blue-book on it is almost $9400 and I got the free Micron included with it. Anyway, I look forward to talking to everyone here, later. See ya.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Chia,

Welcome to SBW, and nice looking ride!

I removed your pics from your message as it was slowing down the page loading. From now on if you want to include a photo feel free to "attach" it to your post with the "attachment" feature when posting.

That way the image is kept on our server (and not geocities) for faster loading times. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert said:
Chia,

Welcome to SBW, and nice looking ride!

I removed your pics from your message as it was slowing down the page loading. From now on if you want to include a photo feel free to "attach" it to your post with the "attachment" feature when posting.

That way the image is kept on our server (and not geocities) for faster loading times. :)

Point noted. I'll keep it in mind for future posts. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts