Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
man what a weekend, nothing greater then watching your 6 year old girl take there first place win in the MX series. she pulled the monster energy holeshot award and never looked back kept on going for her first place main win.:D she has had a good number of wins in flattracking but never motocross, always second on down. 1 more race in the season after this win and depending on how she does at the next race she could go from 3rd in points to first in the state.

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Woot! :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Watch out now!!!!

Bike, Gear, Equipment ~$3000
Cost of running race ~$200
Makin' Daddy Proud ~ Priceless
Makin' every boy I just whooped cry home to mommy ~Every 6 year old girl's dream.

Looks like dad is showing her how to throw down in the dirt, way to go dad.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thats awesome. I wish my parents were as cool as you. I had to wait until I was 12 to get a dinky 50cc minibike with no suspension, but then again it was probably my fault, I was a hooligan ( :squid: ) on my big wheel.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's sweet :thumb:

My Dad always just said 'no' when I wanted to start getting involved with motorsports at a young age.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
i could take her

·
Registered
165 Posts
On the same class motorcycle? I would pay to see that!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tippman

that would be a good race. tippman on the pink and white yamaha 50 and I'll throw my 6 yr old on her other bike the KTM 50 pro jr she has.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I'd go road rash style on that chick. When she lapped me the first time i'd bust out the cattle prod when no one was looking.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Tippmann said:
I'd go road rash style on that chick. When she lapped me the first time i'd bust out the cattle prod when no one was looking.
Concealing something like that would be interesting. I'm sure all the chicks would be following you around with that in your pocket :laughing:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
kanwisch said:
Concealing something like that would be interesting. I'm sure all the chicks would be following you around with that in your pocket :laughing:
yeah it would be weird having 2 instead of the usual 1:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts