Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
:p I like my snow. Not so much about the wind chill....

·
Registered
892 Posts
ya its almost 70 here....im audi 5000... :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
after it gets warmer in a few months. lmao, more like waiting till mid april if we are lucky. on the other hand, im DEFFINATELY going for a leisurely ride (if thats even possible) tomorrow. have top get 1 more ride in before the snow alls.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Going tomorrow

Forecast for tomorrow here in Denver calls for sunny and almost 70 degrees. Whoo Hoo!

Already got a ride put together.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
LadyBandit12S said:
UGH
AFTER I GET A NEW BATTERY:cussing;
And cut that broken piece of fuel line ;)

It's all good LB... you don't owe me anything but riding time. Hopefully after I bring Danny back to his mom we can hit the beach (gotta love this NC "autumn").

·
Registered
892 Posts
Re: Going tomorrow

zxrider said:
Forecast for tomorrow here in Denver calls for sunny and almost 70 degrees. Whoo Hoo!

Already got a ride put together.
where to? I MIGHT be able to get away if you want and extra? :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is plenty of room here for more lady bikes. I did feel like i just got off a snowmobile in North Dakota after getting home past 6. It was great though. Can't wait till Wed.
LB

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
LadyBandit12S said:
There is plenty of room here for more lady bikes. I did feel like i just got off a snowmobile in North Dakota after getting home past 6. It was great though. Can't wait till Wed.
LB
Mon, Tue, Wed... they almost all work for me. But I have to get some inserts... my fingers are blue!

Thanks for riding LB :thumbs2: Good time!

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
SpykeGirlzR6 said:
Yesterday I was out makin' a run through the twisties. Today, it is snowing!

I so need to move south!
Just wait a couple of years and maybe global warming will have caught up :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Re: Going tomorrow

Meat_Shield said:
where to? I MIGHT be able to get away if you want and extra? :)
Sorry we missed ya Meat. I didn't get back on the forum this weekend, so missed your reply here. Anyway, I PM'd you about getting on board for future rides.

·
Registered
892 Posts
DanQ said:
Mon, Tue, Wed... they almost all work for me. But I have to get some inserts... my fingers are blue!

Thanks for riding LB :thumbs2: Good time!
I got some heated inserts last year but never got around to wiring them in. They got to hot when they were left on. The accident ripped out my horn, since it was pretty much useless before now i have a free switch. so i wired my gloves in now i just hold the horn switch to warm up the hands, let it go to avoid over heating :)

ZX: ya it was a little late when i posted. i busied myself with wiring my heated gloves.....in the 70 degree weather... lol. i'll take a look at the pm when it gets here and hopefully i'll join ya next time. Hope yall dont have bike dress code...cause mines pretty much naked....and its not pretty :D oh and not sure the pace yall ride at but my forks are still a little crooked....so i cant drag a knee on a left turn but i can get myself into trouble on a right :p. thx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts