Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In todays MCN motogp pullout suplementy type thing there is an interview with Neil Hodgson. In reply to the question 'Which race are you dreading?' he replied, and i quote?

"I'd probably say malaysia. People who have never been there dont appreciate what its like. Imagine the hottest day youve ever had on holiday - and then youve got to put your leathers on for 45 minutes and race. Its torture. In testing when i was there the heat coming off the bike was burning my feet" :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

try riding for 5 hours in full kit then getting trolleyed in the bootcamp bar with BP, Tug and co, pitting in the sun then pootling about the track for a bit before riding home again you great big tart. and all the time lugging a great big belly round with you just to make it more dificult. GIT

good luck to him though, and shakey and jm.

The bookies over here have also got rossie as 6-4 fav for winning the title again

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
tls boy said:
Imagine the hottest day youve ever had on holiday - and then youve got to put your leathers on for 45 minutes and race. Its torture.

I have to agree with Neil, how you all cope I do not know?? :p

Am off to the island again in couple of weeks and will be packing the thermals :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hey Chum

I'll be down there with the Oz Superbike School on Monday 3rd May with a few of the guys........ you around?

The weather can be a bit of a gamble in May, so the fingers are crossed :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
The Island

would love to Dave - but doubt it this time. Bike certainly won't be here by then...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hmmm

Well tell me when you have it ready and I'll get one organised......

Also, a few of us have wanted to do a day at Eastern Creek for ages, so that might work out easy for you?

Where are you living up there, Double Bay no doubt :twofinger I'll be in your lovely city for a couple of days next week, but it sounds like it'll be all work and little play so am not exactly looking forward to it :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts