Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, E, This one's just for you ;)

And if anyone is interested in carpooling to Gratten Friday please let me know, have room, leaving morning of. Thank you, please drive through.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
almightys said:
i cant talk trash cause im going to mid-ohio instead

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
Big surprise, HEY EVERYONE STEVE's GONNA MISS YET ANOTHEr TRACKDAY!!

I'm having a hard time seeing why you'd even have a trackbike :confused:

:twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
LOL... you kill me...

ok here's my trash talk... I'm gonna go at a snail's pace and bet I can beat the turtle I saw on turn 2 :twofinger

My 929 is makin her way back to Grattan this Friday.. Lang's fairings have been put on her... so I won't be in the mood to try to improve.... only to get back to feeling comfortable on the track again.. since I could never get use to the touchy throttle of the gixxer... I've given up on it and am returning to my true love HONDA'S :p

I will not be using my 929 as my trackbike always just until I can find me another used 929 or F4i....

E.
Steve... I wish I was going the 13th just to see you finally make it to the track :twofinger

·
Registered
407 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LOL... you kill me...

ok here's my trash talk... I'm gonna go at a snail's pace and bet I can beat the turtle I saw on turn 2 :twofinger

My 929 is makin her way back to Grattan this Friday.. Lang's fairings have been put on her... so I won't be in the mood to try to improve.... only to get back to feeling comfortable on the track again.. since I could never get use to the touchy throttle of the gixxer... I've given up on it and am returning to my true love HONDA'S :p

I will not be using my 929 as my trackbike always just until I can find me another used 929 or F4i....

E.
Steve... I wish I was going the 13th just to see you finally make it to the track :twofinger
E what are you doing with the gixxer?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
a-ron said:
E what are you doing with the gixxer?
well either I'm gonna work out something that the fella I got it from takes it back or I resell it for what I paid for it and eat all the money I put into it :( (but either way I'm keeping my new tires on it :p )

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DreamRyder said:

I'm thinking about holding my breath :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DreamRyder said:
LOL... you kill me...

I'm gonna see if Jim will let me run my pocketbike against you :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I'm gonna see if Jim will let me run my pocketbike against you :D
YOU'RE ON :D cuz I know for a fact that's one way I can beat you hands down :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
maybe we can run them at lunch around the track???
just watch out for slippery concrete :) damn stuff got into my way....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
LOL, you actually hurt the concrete!!

I told you I am a bad mutha but no one believed me....stupid concrete and stupid pocketbikes...no more bombs

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
yes it is now proven that too many jaeger bombs may definatley impair your judgement while operating a pocket bike!
:cheers: :burnout:

Impair it nothing...it takes it away...whos idea was it for me to go around that "corner" at WOT..

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DreamRyder said:
YOU'RE ON :D cuz I know for a fact that's one way I can beat you hands down :twofinger

E.
I can think of a few other ways :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
well my other skillz would require handcuffs and a rope :twofinger

E.
OMG... Judge .. bombs.. and a motorized object :eek:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #20