Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a what? that's right an 83 GPz305 need parts if u now of any bikes whole or parts let me know

·
Registered
468 Posts
You are not going to believe this, but my girlfriend has a 1983 GPz305 belt drive that is actually running and plated for the road. We are in the process of shopping for another bike for her (CBR600 or CBR900). I am not sure if she has decided what she wants to do with her GPz yet, but I am pretty sure she does not want to keep it once we find her another bike. Unfortunately she is sleeping right now, but I will mention this to her tomorrow (oops, today) when she gets up (oops, I mean when I get up- I haven't gone to bed yet so I imagine I will sleep later than her- but then again we may talk during the night ;) ). Get back to me with things like where you are located, what parts you need (or if you would rather have the whole bike) etc.

Don't e-mail me through my profile, that would just end up at my office, and I won't be there before Monday or Tuesday. E-mail my girlfriend at :

[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried to email you but the address u gave me doesn't work email me [email protected]

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sorry, man, I screwed up on the address. She bought herself a CBR600F3 Smokin' Joe's Edition last weekend, so she won't be ridong the GPz anymore. She is kind of up in the air about what she wants to so with it (sentimentality, and all), but I am sure she will decide to get rid of it eventually. I wil keep on her, and let you know. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts