·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RCjohn said:

Well fine... you suck. :rolleyes:

:D :p

Do I get a second guess? :D
Of course, you can have as many as you like :)

To give you a hint, it was slower than the Modenas...and there weren't many bikes slower than that.

Aris

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You got it!

Hey RCJohn, you got it right away :)
Well, it shouldn't be so hard after the hint ;)

I was expecting you to play in the 'Strange Looking Racer' (Honda Japauto) trivia, it was made to suit you. Finally limegreen got it right. I read in another of your posts that you ve been very busy lately, so that explains it.
I think you would have recognised it was a Honda immediately!

It's getting kind of slow in the trivia forum lately, I guess everybody else is out riding except me :(
But next week my contract in Germany expires, so I'll go back to Greece for holidays and I'll ride my bikes every single day!

Aris

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
The hint is what did it. I remembered that MuZ and a couple of others had fielded teams then ran out of money. Of course that Pulse bike is and adapted MUZ Elf machine. Neat looking bike. The left side exhaust was throwing me since the Modenas bikes have similar exhausts. Actually the Pulse and Modenas bikes have alot of similarities.

BTW, this was a tough one to find but I know your secret hiding place now. :D

I was clueless on that other race bike. It was hard to follow the sport way back then because we never got racing coverage even with Americans being so good back in the old days.

Someone needs to get Willis on a good bike. He has always been much faster than the budget machines he's ridden.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts