·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Maley.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It's finally been done... The "Town and Country" model of the hard-tail classic! Still needs a heavy dose of chrome, though. When I think wood... I think POLISH!:D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Is that a Chopper or a Chopped? :confused: :twofinger

·
Registered
373 Posts
Dang how'ed ya know were not from these parts... me and my cuzint I mean wife came down for a doohickey for my scoot.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
elo said:
New Harley Engineering: Leaks environmentally friendly wood chips instead of oil. :squid:
and when it breaks down on the side of the road you can drink beers and tell ghost stories around the open flame as it burns like a campfire.:p

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
monkey said:
and when it breaks down on the side of the road you can drink beers and tell ghost stories around the open flame as it burns like a campfire.:p
Kinda gives a new meaning to burnout huh?

*crickets chirping*

Oh come on people, it was funny!!:twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
Kinda gives a new meaning to burnout huh?

*crickets chirping*

Oh come on people, it was funny!!:twofinger
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder, if it rains, will it grow? :dunno: :huh:

It's ememies:

1) Chainsaws
2) Woodpeckers
3) Termites

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Jester said:
I wonder, if it rains, will it grow?
not sure but if the wind changes direction, tippman will grow.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Is this what happens when inbreeding gets boring for these folks?:confused:

I'm at a loss when I see something like this.........REALLY gives us Southerners a bad name. As Seinfeld used to say, "Little bit too much chlorine in THAT gene pool."

·
Registered
215 Posts
Harley's new prototype to follow the V-rod. The new 2004 environmentally friendly Woodster 1200. The new woodster offers the experinced harley rider the best that harley offers. New camoflauge scheme helps to hide your harley from the repo man by blending in with the surroundings of your trailer park. New adjustable seat (1 time) Can be sanded to the contours of your posterior with simple hand tools. Made in AMERICA (wood from canada is used with current production models) MADE IN AMERICA!!!!

Buy your new Harley Woodster 1200 now and get a free 6 pack of your favorite domestic beer (Budweiser only available due to redneck restrictions)

a introductory price of ONLY 29,898.00
Miracle grow not included in purchase price.

GET SOME WOOD BETWEEN YOUR LEGS TODAY

Ernie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts