Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
hellsnat said:
um, maybe because I'm drunk,

But, I don't get it.
If you look at it long enough hellsnat you'll get it. Its actuallu quite funny.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
hellsnat said:
um, maybe because I'm drunk,

But, I don't get it.
that's something between you and Leslie :twofinger

you were drunk off your ass last night Matt.... just incase you didnt' remember yahooing with me :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DreamRyder said:
that's something between you and Leslie :twofinger

you were drunk off your ass last night Matt.... just incase you didnt' remember yahooing with me :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

E.
Matt didn't yahoo with me last night....I feel left out.....(hell...E didn't either).....bastids.......oh...maybe it was cuz I was out like a light EARLY

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
Matt didn't yahoo with me last night....I feel left out.....(hell...E didn't either).....bastids.......oh...maybe it was cuz I was out like a light EARLY
LOL... just when I would get done with one person another wouldbe poppin in and another by the time I could get off it was 2 am :eek:

E.

·
Registered
237 Posts
thats awesome, can't wait to see what the ticket from the cops is for that!

"i'm sorry officer, I was only going so fast because I was trying to out run the missiles chasing me."

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LOL... just when I would get done with one person another wouldbe poppin in and another by the time I could get off it was 2 am :eek:

E.
they just were not doing it right then.....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Judge said:
they just were not doing it right then.....
:eek: :laughing: man that's not at all what I ment LOL... I def. wasn't payin attention on that post :p

E.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts