Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to get them put on... I haven't ridden in over a month!! GRRR :mad: I'm having withdrawals!
I'm replacing the stock Battleax's! :eek:
What's the typical price to have them mounted and balanced?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got them mounted...

What a difference... The bike handles completely different now, I was sketchy at first about it, I guess I just have to get used to it. Those stock tires were pretty well gone! :) I like 'em! :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Funny you say that, Joe. I've only rode Dunlops for the last 20 yrs, but I got "tired" of buying a new rear every month. I swear the rubber just evaporated off those tires while the bike was in the garage. I just finished wearing out my first Bridgestone (bt010) and I was much happier with how long it lasted. On the 12, the Dunlops seemed to track better in a straight line, but the Bridgestones felt slightly more composed in the corners, and they seemed to have kept their profile longer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have the new 207RR, if so how many miles u got on them? Are you really happy with the performance of tire? Do you get in the twisties & how do they handle on the high speed turns.... thanx

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 207's are excellent tires but have you ever ridden a bike with the Metzler M1 Sportec's? I had 207's on my bike and, after riding a friend's bike w/ M1's, I put a pair on my bike and I am very impressed with them. Personally I think they out perform the 207's. But that is just my opinion and I am not trying to make anybody mad because, like I said, 207's are great tires.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately, I just got them put on today, and I've put about 20 miles on them, so they're not even worn in yet! :) I can't wait to get out there and see what they can do! :)
They are not the RR's. :crying:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts