Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my bike from BigC today!!! It's my first bike.

Got his Ninja ZX-600E. Nice bike. Only problem is I have to wait until Monday to ride it...

Also got a sweet F-150 a few days ago.

I'll have to post some pics later.

Also thanks to almightys for going with me to check it out.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sweet dude, congrats have fun coming in to our world. but i swear thats about the 5th time you have posted something about you new truck...lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol i finally figured out what the hell that is in your avatar...its a skier doin a flip...on some head twin tips i might add (im a ski salesman and instructor)

ive been wonderin what that was for a while, never could quite make it out and never really looked at it closely, so i just thought it was some picture of a helicopter photochopped into the bike pic

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Neller0414 said:
lol i finally figured out what the hell that is in your avatar...its a skier doin a flip...on some head twin tips i might add (im a ski salesman and instructor)

ive been wonderin what that was for a while, never could quite make it out and never really looked at it closely, so i just thought it was some picture of a helicopter photochopped into the bike pic
LOL good call nate:thumb:

and congrats on the new toys man:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Neller0414 said:

LOL...me too. Thanks, now I can sleep.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I freestyle ski. I've got a pair of Nordica Public Enemys twin tips. love going for the big spins....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yeah i think you mean K2 public enemys....nordica doesnt make the public enemy, k2 does. but whatever, when in rome.

dont you go to tech? i thought i remembered you saying that. if so, then youre in a great skiing area. one of my best friends goes to northern, and he loves it. me, i go out to tahoe and colorado a few times a year, so michigan skiing just gets old, but i like heading up north every now and then. ever been to bohemia? thats one place i havent been to in the UP that i would like to go.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Neller0414 said:
ever been to bohemia? thats one place i havent been to in the UP that i would like to go.
+1:thumb: Haven't made it up there yet, almost went last year, but Whiteface in Lake Placid is closer and like 4 times bigger so we went there. And this year the snow was light, even in the UP:(

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neller0414 said:
yeah i think you mean K2 public enemys....nordica doesnt make the public enemy, k2 does. but whatever, when in rome.

dont you go to tech? i thought i remembered you saying that. if so, then youre in a great skiing area. one of my best friends goes to northern, and he loves it. me, i go out to tahoe and colorado a few times a year, so michigan skiing just gets old, but i like heading up north every now and then. ever been to bohemia? thats one place i havent been to in the UP that i would like to go.
Yeah k2 is right lol...

I go to tech but I'm back for the summer. I have been to bohemia its pretty good skiing for the midwest. Supposed to be the best. I went to steamboat this winter and that was awesome. I just jump at our local hill to keep busy.

Just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled. It's ok the numbness hasnt worn off and I got nitrous.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
thats cool...yeah i instruct at the local hill, but thats about all i do. well sometimes ill hit the park for a while, mostly on my board.

steamboat is cool, thats one of the places i first started skiing at when i was 1 1/2 years old lol.

wisdom teeth...fun i had those done soph year of high school, and i remember that feeling lol! did they put you all the way under or just numb it? cause i was all the way under, that was fun waking up from that lemme tell ya haha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts