Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in '99 I bought a ZX-6R G2 and I thought I'd never be that happy again. Well, 7 seasons later, I decided to step up to the insane ZX-10R. Now I find myself with a serious case of perma grin. Doesn't this pup have some get up and go! You can't help but respect the thing. Good job Kaw!! You built a sweet piece of machinery.

Now if I could just fall asleep tonight :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrat's, got my zx10 a week ago freakin' awsome. You gonna change exhaust if so what kind, i'm currently shoppping for one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I'm thinking an akrapovic slip on. I don't want to do a full exhaust and lose that valve thats built into the stock one. I'll get some pics posted soon. Man doesn't it have some nut even in the low rpm range. :D Gotta love it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeh i'm really taki'n my time lookig for a pipe, would like something not everyone has, pretty good selection @ hammythecanman.com check it out. Blue flame with dual ports is trick. Wonder if anyone out there has any feedback on these?

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
You got a GREAT bike, congrats. That thing is solid as a rock, feather light, and has mucho power. Nice buy!!:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts