Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have had this little bike for about 4 years now. http://www.sirius.com/~curly/Piglet.jpg It runs like a champ on its little thp motor. It is called a Rupp. Thing will do the quarter mile in 45... maybe 60 seconds. I have had some ideas that i want to run by you guys and see what you think.
1. Turn it into a Harley wanna be named Piglet. With a logo on the gas tanks that says Hardly A Davidson.
2. Turn it into a police bike.

Any ideas as to what I can do with it?

------------------
It's only illegal if you get caught.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited September 21, 2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jester:

Any ideas as to what I can do with it?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sell it...to RCJohn...I hear he's looking for a bike he can handle.

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oooooh...that's gotta hurt. "Blow below the belt, and he's sent back to his corner for a ten count".

------------------
Cosmo
"Do you know how fast you were going, son?" "Gee officer, if I guess right, can I go home?"

S

·
0 Posts
Posted By Pete <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Sell it...to RCJohn...I hear he's looking for a bike he can handle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..Before you sell it to him make sure you equip it with "The Vibe Rider " :D He loves that :D

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cosmo:
"Blow below the belt,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Belt? What belt? I can't see a belt. Wait, John, lift your gut out of the way. Oh, O.K., I see it now. :p

------------------
Pete
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Hey, don't listen to those other bastards. ;) I had a friend with a bike like that along time ago. :cool:

Definitely get taller ape hanger bars, trim/clean up all seams on tank then repaint with some type of BS Harley sceme and find someone that does logo work for the tank graphics. :)

Oh yeah, you will need some type of restrictor plate or something similar to cut about half of the horsepower. In the current configuration your horsepower is to high for a Harley. Also, when you are done you can sell it for 4 times what it is worth. :rolleyes:

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts