1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
talk about a bad day....dayuuuum....I drove off once with the gas nozzle still in the car...jumped the curb and nailed a newspaper box to the wall of a convenience store, glass on either side and I hit a 4 foot wide piece of wall, whew, thought I was in reverse and punched it to peel out....yep, you guessed it, alcohol related

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn buddy, you are a redneck! :D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
yep yep........mellowing with age though like fine bourbon :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Oh that's f-ing sweet! :D Not much of an overhang though, they might want to consider having it rebuilt by another company...

Man I got one for ya... I had never driven a manual transmission before and my friend told me to get in the drivers seat of his car and said he would show me how once we left the gas station... So I hop in and he promises me it's in neutral and says just to let the clutch out. It was in gear, he starts laughing his ass off and I had no freaking clue what to do (I was about 13) so we go from the pump straight into a cage full of propane bottles! Got lucky, right? So he opens his door and looks at his car, gets back in and still insists that I drive. He puts it in reverse for me and I let the clutch out (prepared this time).. Only the dumbass had left his door open and there was a pole in front of a phonebooth that caught it and bent it completely back against the hood of the car. I thought we were gonna die laughing! He didn't want me to drive anymore though.. :huh:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
come on ya'll ...this is now the stupid stunt thread...post em up

·
Registered
867 Posts
Omg, I have about 4 million of those stories.. I wanna hear some too though.. You heard ARK people, if you're still alive and kicking post'em up!

Uh, sorry about the thread jacking Vash, it's for a good cause. ;)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, one night I pull up to a gas station, then realize its closed. I'm in a town I'm not too familuar with, and the street is one of those with a small divider between the lanes, and way too complicated of a system of stop light. There is an open gas station right next to the one I'm at, but I would have either go against the flow of non existent traffic to get to it, or risk going around who knows how many blocks (there was also a drainage channel in all this, and some bridges). So I figure I'd cut right across the grassy area separating the two gas stations. Its only 15 feet, so I figure I can get over there before some cop spots me.
I drive across, and a sudden grinding sound wipes my self satisfied smile right off my face. Turns out there was a rock, roughly the size of a bike on its side, in the middle of the grassy area. How I managed to not see it, is beyond me. It right the right height so that the engine and tranny can clear it, but not the frame rails underneath the bed. So I'm am hopelessly high centered on it, with one of the rear wheels in the air.
So I had to call a buddy, get some straps to pull my truck off, tear the straps, get new straps, then finally get my truck unstuck.
And still not a single cop.

·
Registered
867 Posts
... and a sudden grinding sound wipes my self satisfied smile right off my face..
:loser: Beautiful! I was pretty sure you were too smart to have any good ones but that's a nice little f*ck up there! I'm kind of proud of you... :twofinger

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I aim to please :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Okay, this is still the stupid stunt thread and I have another contribution to make... :D

Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and ride, right? Well I, apparently, should not even attempt to move my bike while drinking. It only needed to go three feet to the left, closer to my car so the neighbor could park... Dropped my bike...

ON MY CAR! :eek: The status of the kickstand is just too much to remember sometimes... As much as I love my bike, I wish he had hit the ground that time. My car now needs a little dent repair on it's otherwise perfect body. :loser:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roflmao. good job!

There was a guy here a while back who was asking for instructions on how to do a burnout. He messed it up just a touch and launched his bike into his car...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Lmao! Okay, now I don't feel so bad... I was sure I should be winning some kind of 'Worlds Dumbest..' award. It wasn't that guy from you tube who was like hanging off the bars getting dragged until he hit a car was it? That was a sweet move.. :burnout:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay, this is still the stupid stunt thread and I have another contribution to make... :D

Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and ride, right? Well I, apparently, should not even attempt to move my bike while drinking. It only needed to go three feet to the left, closer to my car so the neighbor could park... Dropped my bike...

ON MY CAR! :eek: The status of the kickstand is just too much to remember sometimes... As much as I love my bike, I wish he had hit the ground that time. My car now needs a little dent repair on it's otherwise perfect body. :loser:
:laughing: thats a good one

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
A contribution but not something I did.

Article of a pastor who crashed in front of his congregation :loser:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
The only thing that comes to mind for me was having just finished up a sand volleyball tourney I got on my first bike, started it up, had to make a very sharp left to get onto the roadway, and it died as I was partly into the street. The bike just fell over. Too heavy for me to do anything about, really. Just a loss of face, but amazingly my team mates haven't harassed me about it yet.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I was just starting to think that there must be a lot of perfect people on this forum...lol. I stand corrected. :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was riding my friends sportster one morning. It had forward controls, with custom rearsets (can you call those rearsets? Frontsets?). Anyways, the peg/pedal peg/shifter were made in such a way that you had it insert your foot in there from the front toe first, before relaxing it into a natural position. And to remove, you had to tilt your toes forward, and then take your foot out. Without all this, your foot would just jam in there and get stuck.
Which is exactly what happened to me when I came to a red stop light. I fell right over all while trying to pull my foot out of the controls so I can set one foot down. In front of traffic and everything, just stop, and slowly fall over.

Effin harleys...

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I got a friend whos kind of a hothead, this person cut him off and at the next light he pulls up beside thier window and starts chewin ass, at this point he procedes to fall over just as ya'll describe....LOL...now that was funny

1 - 20 of 30 Posts