Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to maley2000 again, I think this guy needs to get out more. Kidding!

Post 'em if you got 'em

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
You lucked out....I would have made it if I hadn't run out of gas.:finger:

·
Registered
10 Posts
What's the story with the pic? Who is that? That's a nice looking ride, looks sorta like my pride and joy! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
from the news room:

reporter 1: today 3 prisonners escaped from prison and today marked the 10th day in a row for a drive-by shooting. however, police did successfully apprehend a satanic biker had to be stopped by sherriff's helicopter because his license plate wasn't visible to someone who reported his motorcycle was too loud.

when questioned by local leaders on why they would use a police helicopter to stop a motorcyclist instead of working capturing the escaped prisonners or those responsible for the drive-by shooting, mayor jones said those things happen in neighborhood he never goes to, but he's damn tired on those bikes waking him up when he's supposed to working.

reporter 2: i for one agree with the mayor, those unemployed outlaws are just bound to cause some real trouble someday.

next an 11 news investigation will look at some more crazy motorcyclists from ohio who video tape themselves doing wheelies near school buses. charlie manson had nothing these kids.

·
Registered
230 Posts
So thats whay happened to my missing vacation picture !

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
And today on the drag strip, the local sherrif's office deicded to have a grudge race against that SOB sportbiker that kept outrunning them...

The outcome:

They lost

Again.

:D

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
titomike said:
Matching leathers, helmet and bike. Sir we're gonna have to book you for being a sad f*ck :p :p

:)
hey now, my leathers match my bike. actually, my leathers match everyone's bike and clash with themselves. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts