Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm going to be moving back to the phx area very soon, and I will need a place to live. I don't know what part of phx I'll be working in yet, so I'm just looking to see whats out there at the moment. Carport or Garage; definate plus (gotta put the bike somewhere), Cable modem is another definate plus. Pm me, or post a reply if you have anything. Thanks!!

Kevin

R

·
0 Posts
What's up Kevlar? My wife and I just bought a 3 bdrm house w/ 2 car garage.over in Peoria, 80th and Cactus. I can run it by her and see if she would mind or not. I'm not making any promises, but I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have an extra room in Scottsdale. Scottsdale & McDowell. A carport or you can be like me and park inside. Give me a call @ 602-881-0288 if you want.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm at 7st and Union Hills just off the 101, and just found out my roommate is moving out due to a lay off. I have digital cable and internet, as well as a nice spot right next to my 2001 zx-6R in my garage. let me know if you are interested. 602-769-0506.

Matt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Kevlar....Move in with Matt...you'll be about a mile away. Maybe we can eliminate any lag in SBK1 :)

BTW...Now I know who the guy in the green leathers is. I always see you around Cave Creek Rd. and Union Hills...right near Kevlar's favorite hangout---The Candy Store :D

Jeff

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep, thats probably me! I usually ride Greenway parkway to 7st on my way home, but i cruise up there every once in a while when traffic is being a biotch.

I thought about going into the Candy store a few times.. but money's tight right about now..

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't bother with the candy store. I work with a lot of dancers (as in ballet, tap, etc..) and the ones who can't make it as real dancers, end up at the Candy store. Then they get old... I used the bathroom in there once... that place is disgusting. Now Christie's.... THATS a nice titty bar.

·
Registered
54 Posts
OK, i'll keep that in mind. One place to go if you want to see the lowest of the low is Teasers on camelback and 7ave. My brother took me there when i turned 21. He said "Now Matt, now that you are 21, you'll be visiting places like these often, and you should be able to appreciate them... So i'm going to show you the worst strip club in the world...." And he did. Blerch!! :barf: :hurl: :barf: :hurl: :crying:

Any news on the job? Want to come look at the place?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I wish I had seen this post earlier. I live in a 3000 sq ft. 4 bedroom house at the base of squaw peak. We have an enormous pool w/diving board (belly flops-a-plenty!) with a full bar & bbq outside. We have a LAN & cable modem. We have every video game system EVER made from Pong all the way to X-Box hooked up to a giant T.V. in our living room. We also have a garage with a full metal shop in it (there's room for my R-1 + another) Soon, we'll be getting a pool table for the den. One of my roomates is a blacksmith/sculptor (and can repair cracked race parts including frames) Another is a software engineer (Free software AND HARDWARE that's right, I said hardware!) And I work for an undisclosed racing team (lets just say that your tracktime would be free, ok?) We are also looking into [email protected] or T-1. (We're really big Quake fans!)

We have promised a room to a 19 year old, large breasted blonde who works at Oreganos, but if that falls through, you're in! BTW...you like beer? we live on it.

$400./mo + utilities.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wow!

I wish I had seen this post earlier. I live in a 3000 sq ft. 4 bedroom house at the base of squaw peak. We have an enormous pool w/diving board (belly flops-a-plenty!) with a full bar & bbq outside. We have a LAN & cable modem. We have every video game system EVER made from Pong all the way to X-Box hooked up to a giant T.V. in our living room. We also have a garage with a full metal shop in it (there's room for my R-1 + another) Soon, we'll be getting a pool table for the den. One of my roomates is a blacksmith/sculptor (and can repair cracked race parts including frames) Another is a software engineer (Free software AND HARDWARE that's right, I said hardware!) And I work for an undisclosed racing team (lets just say that your tracktime would be free, ok?) We are also looking into [email protected] or T-1. (We're really big Quake fans!)
Wow! You should be in sales! I have a free place to live and I'm ready to move out! Kevlar....This is right up your alley!

Jeff

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Wow... Such competition!!!!

Quake? I guess you haven't discovered Ghost Recon, and Superbike 2001 yet!

Big Breasted Blonde Roomates rule. Especially if she has a habit of forgetting her towel when she goes to the shower. This girl that lived in my old complex never, and I mean NEVER closed her blinds. Oh the things that ended up on video... LOL

Hey schpreck, Give me a call, 602-318-3849

1 - 12 of 12 Posts