Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....to me it's new..99 750 Gixxer..red and black..got a great deal on it, plus some goodies..like 2 brand new tires(pilots) LP flushmounts..I'm a happy camper..:D :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where's the pics?

Hey Hammer,
Great bike, and new eough too. Congratulations...there's nothing like a new bike to increase Mojo Quotient. Way to go. As a former and future Suzook guy, thought I'd wander in and see what's going in the land of The Small Intense Motorcycle Company.
ZX12eR;)

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Where's the pics?

ZX12eR said:
Hey Hammer,
Great bike, and new eough too. Congratulations...there's nothing like a new bike to increase Mojo Quotient. Way to go. As a former and future Suzook guy, thought I'd wander in and see what's going in the land of The Small Intense Motorcycle Company.
ZX12eR;)
Thankx..

Your always welcome ...:D

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
PILOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that what got you here in the first place?????????

Just kidding (kinda, I still swear by my 207's and the bt 56's I've got on now ain't too bad either).

But really, major congrats and when are we going to ride again? We need to do a major ride like Mt P as soon as spring is here. If you want to meet over here in the IE/Redlands area I can show you some great stuff as soon as the pea gravel clears from the higher altitute stuff?????

Until then, see you at GMR next few weekends??

Later

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got it..Mt. P for sure..

As for the Pilots, got em FREE..any one wanna trade for some rennsports..?

Yeah, if the weather holds up, I might be up there next week end, but due to my knee still hurtin, I won't be draggin nuttin..:(

Here's a pic of ther bike..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
That's a great lookin gixxer greg, gonna be smokin on that 750 aye????????? Extra 20 hp up on your last 600 right??

How did your leathers hold up, you gonna be able to keem them or get new ones?

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
apexismaximus said:
That's a great lookin gixxer greg, gonna be smokin on that 750 aye????????? Extra 20 hp up on your last 600 right??

How did your leathers hold up, you gonna be able to keem them or get new ones?
Thankx for the comps....:D

Uh...aside fromn a small tear in the rearend, they'r o.k. scuffed up a bit, but that just adds charecter..:D

I'd say prolly a bit more than 20hp..more like around 30..:eek:

Like it's ALOT FASTER than th "Ol" 600...:eek:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Awesome bike Greg.....congrats.....I am sure you have
been jonesing for a ride...!!!;) :D

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cam McFarland said:
Awesome bike Greg.....congrats.....I am sure you have
been jonesing for a ride...!!!;) :D
Thanks, JONESIN...sheesh..Craving, needing, have to, and what ever else ya can think of...Oh..dyin would be a good discription..

But..all is well, cept for the dam rain today..

JJ2f1...bout 15 mi....:D Been sitin in the garage since I brought it home..cleaning, adjusting, cleaning, fixing little things, cleaning..well...you get the idea huh..:D

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts