Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

The question is, "Does the music really accompany the lights?" or is that something that somebody did afterwards after videotaping the funky (but silent) lightshow at the house?

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Bluey:
The music is broadcast on a low power FM transmitter. There is a sign that tells you which station to tune to.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
That is amazing. I saw it a couple weeks ago. Turns out the police politely asked him to turn his lights off for the season because they had caused a few fender benders in front of the house.

That's a TransSiberian Orchestra song by the way, and it does go with the music.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
That's beyond words! :eek: Spectacular just isn't strong enough! I'm just astounded at how amazing that looked.

Tippman, you'd think they could organise for it to be played say every hour or so, hey?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I'll see if I can find the news article about it. The guy goes out everynight and starts directing traffic... Its one hell of a commitment.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Blinking lights, like that are not that bad, yet still bother my eyes. The the warning lights of police vehicles to fire dept vehilcles can give me a headache almost immeciately.

Ever had an EEG at the hospital well you are in a dark room, your eyes closed & they blink lights off & on at different rates? If you have epilepsy, as I have, then the needle they have on you & marking on the paper, will show how the brain has been disturbed in those few minutes.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah I just got to see this someone IM the video and I was about to post the link.

It's absolutely amazing. I love it but I'm glad it’s not my next door neighbor :p

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Smitty said:
...Ever had an EEG at the hospital well you are in a dark room, your eyes closed & they blink lights off & on at different rates?...
Yeah, had one of those. Had three seizures over the space of about 2 years, totally out of the blue. Last one was about 3 years ago. On drugs for the rest of my life. :(

Never had any problems with flickering lights though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts